The Pricing Analyst will manage the end user hardware, software and services pricing for contracted accounts. This function includes the update of and additions to contracted pricing, through both review of contract terms and analysis of margins and target price points. This function may also include loading pricing into Oracle for field and administrative access.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update and approval of end user pricing for all contracted accounts.
- Engage in contract strategy planning and execution with internal sales teams and external customers to maintain updated price schedules.
- Participate in strategic, cross functional teams to design programs and process improvements in respond to current and future customer requirements.
- Engage with internal and external lease entities to negotiate lease rates and terms to align with individual contract pricing strategies.
- Strategically position price support funds to incent desired customer behavior while maximizing Ricoh's profit.
- Application of price support, from both RCL and RAC, to apply appropriate cost reductions to supplement end user price requirements in accordance with established support program guidelines.
- Strategic positioning of pricing and support with the sales team and customer to meet company goals to grow business with proper profitability.
- Create and present pro forma deal analyses, including recommending strategies and margins, supported by quantitative and qualitative data, to management for review and approval.
- Use established guidelines to match Area cost to contracted pricing, including analysis of cost change impact to projected margin.
- Maintain accurate price lists for each contracted customer that is updated in accordance with contract terms and conditions.
- Perform detailed analysis of market conditions and projected price points based on market and past opportunity data.
- Prepare Win/Loss analysis for each deal to measure expected revenue and profitability.
- Load established pricing into Oracle system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelors Degree (Business, Marketing or Finance preferred) or equivalent experience 2+ years general experience
- 2+ years pricing or financial analysis experience
- 2+ years MS Office experience (focus in Excel)
- General familiarity with ERP systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong analytic skills in a financial and pricing capacity
- Intermediate to Expert user of Excel, Access or similar database programs
- Direct experience with working with sales people in a pricing role
- Project Management skills to create timelines and project plans for multiple projects simultaneously
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.?