- rheem manufacturing company
- $59,760.00 -89,680.00/year*
25 South St
This exciting Plumber Support Manager Mid-Atlantic role will identify key contractors within a specific region. This role educates contractors on how to increase their revenue with Rheem water heating products by utilizing the good, better, best approach. This role additionally provides support and ongoing training for contractors within the assigned region.
- Evaluate the needs and opportunities for contractors by developing a trusting relationship with the goal of introducing the value/benefit upsell approach of the Rheem product line.
- Participate in trade and industry events focused on demand generation
- Work closely with Sales team to meet Better Grade Mix and profitability goals and objectives
- Travel within region will be required. Car allowance program offered.
- Provide Voice-of-Contractor feedback to help product and sales teams better understand customer needs.
- Closely manage expense budget within the assigned region of Customer Outreach team
- Observes and enforces all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Able to travel 50-75%
- Experience managing and working within a team-oriented environment
- Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapt to a changing environment.
- Comfortable speaking to groups of 5 to 50 in training (experience preferred not required)
- Knowledge of water heaters (tankless, tank, gas, and electric), including their installation, service, and replacement.
- Ability to think both strategically and execute against day-to-day objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on technical plumbing experience.
- Experience in a plumbing business (preferrednot required)
- Able to travel 50% to 70%
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience
- Master Plumber certification (preferred not required)
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified candidates please apply here and email your resume to Kevin Fiebelkorn in Talen Acquisition at Rheem Manufacturing ...@rheem.com* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.