We believe that service starts inside the organization and embrace a concept called \"People First.\" At RH, you will create results with an inspiring team in a creative environment with opportunities for career advancement.
RH is seeking a Host with a demonstrated ability to support company leadership in the execution of new and existing business strategies for our successful Food & Beverage concept in Chicago. This includes providing world class customer service to internal and external guests while taking great care of the equipment and facilities. The responsibilities listed below are indicative of the nature of the position and can be modified due to organizational changes, new business developments, or expansion of the position.
* Live Our Values: People, Quality, Service and Innovation
* Deliver first-class service to both internal and external guests
* Engage every guest who approaches the host stand, with a friendly smile and offer to assist
* Make each and every guest feel welcomed and \"at home\"
* Provide friendly yet discreet and unobtrusive service in greeting, processing waitlist requests, and seating all Caf? guests
* Be knowledgeable of all food and beverage offerings including ingredients, methods of preparation and proper service; be able to explain all food and beverage items listed on the menu
* Assist with daily setup and breakdown of the dining area, and midday re-sets as needed
* Anticipate guest needs, both internal & external
* Answer guest questions with regards to F&B
* Answer guest questions with regards to the Gallery and connect them with an associate to help with Gallery needs
* Ensure the pantry, common areas, dining area and overall gallery environment is presentable throughout the course of the day
* Assist management to ensure the consistent integrity of the physical facility where food & beverages are served and stored
* Monitor hospitality areas to ensure they are kept clean, safe and code compliant. Communicate with Manager any issues and assist as needed.
* Assist with onsite and offsite events if/as needed
* Complete any additional tasks as assigned by F&B Management or Gallery Leaders
* Attend and participate at all scheduled meetings and trainings
* Participate in teamwork and foster harmonious working climate
* Provide feedback on guest comments or complaints to the management
* Report employee and guest accidents
* Energetic, accountable and team oriented
* Reliable, dependable and responsible
* Ability to proactively find ways to maintain gallery cleanliness and efficiency
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with a positive attitude
* Basic computer skills is a plus
* Experience with Aloha or a similar POS system
* Knowledgeable of food, wine and beer
* Minimum of 2 years related experience
* Willing to learn new and exciting things
* 19 years or older
* This position is full or part time. Candidates must be willing to have flexible schedules and must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to work standing and walking for extended periods of time
* Great benefits package with premier medical, dental and vision partners
* Rewarding paid time-off plans, including vacation, sick time, personal days, company holidays and more
* Substantial associate discount of 50% off regularly priced RH merchandise and 30% off sale items
* Access to all RH Members Program benefits, including complimentary design services
* High-value discounts with respected national vendors, partners and retailers
* Generous Referral Bonus Program to reward associates for recruiting top talent
Associated topics: anchor, announcer, co anchor, commentator, cooking, meteorologist, news, on air, presenter, soccer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...