Class A & B CDL Company Drivers
Compensation: $46,150.00 - $64,230.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Comprehensive medical benefits coverage.
* Dental plans with dental maintenance alternatives.
* Vision coverage.
* Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
* Short-term and long-term disability.
* Life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
* Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
* Employee discount programs.
* 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
* Two years of prior experience driving heavy commercial trucks.
* Class B or higher commercial driver's license with air brakes endorsement
Associated topics: cdl b, cdl b driving, cdl b owner operator, cdl c operator, cdl c owner, cdl c owner operator, conductores clase b, driver class b, driver class c, driving class c
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...