The Contracts Analyst will work closely with the sales teams and customers to prepare and execute sales contracts at all stages of the sales process ? including generation of license agreements, amendments & renewals. The Contract Analyst will be an internal subject matter expert on the contracting and order fulfillment processes for the Clinical Solutions Sales team. They will work closely with the legal team, pricing, product owners, commercial team leadership and Sales Operations management to ensure our contracts adhere internal polices and best-practices.
The Clinical Solutions Division of Elsevier uses its industry-leading intellectual property and content to create Clinical and Drug Reference, Patient Engagement, Performance Management, Workflow and Decision Support products for healthcare professionals across a range of practice settings and commercial organizations. These products and tools aid in improved patient outcomes, disease management, medication error reductions, workflow improvements, effective patient management, economic analysis and cost control.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
* Integral part of the Elsevier customer team generating and executing customer contracts
* Maintain systems, not limited to but includes CRM data entry facilitating customer access and entitlement, invoice generation and accurate financial reporting
* Analyze contract requirements, terms, and conditions to ensure compliance with company policies; suggest edits to bring drafts in line with group and business unit policies.
* Administer contracts ? Draft andedit various contracts including master agreements, product service agreements, licenses, amendments, etc.
* Responsible for the lifecycle of each contract including review, execution and management of the contract repository
* Provide customers with answers to contract related questions (i.e. terms and conditions)
* Act as the principal liaison between internal stakeholders, the Contracts Department and the sales teams to coordinate reviews and approvals of contracts
* Execute and monitor negotiated contracts
* Files and maintains contracts
* Performs related duties as assigned
* Competitive salary depending on experience
* Excellent medical, dental and 401K benefits
* Excellent training and a team to support you
* Numerous online resources to assist with your self-development and career progression
* An opportunity to grow and advance within a truly global organization
* Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* The ideal candidate will have 1 ? 2 years of experience working on sales contracts, with an understanding of the sales process, working in a large sales organization that sells contract renewals of products/services.
* Contracts and/or proposal experience in a large sales organization or equivalent department
* Knowledge of the contracting process, preferably having worked with IT related products
* Ability to analyze and recognize potential sales obstacles and recommend solutions
* CRM system data entry experience
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) required
* Highly detail oriented with a strong desire to produce accurate, detailed and quality work
* Desire to learn and to share knowledge with other team members
* Logical thinker, and effective communication skills
* Highly self-motivated, team & goal oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Projects a positive attitude with co-workers & clients
* Strong organizational skills required to provide timely and consistent support
* Effective written and verbal communication skills required
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.