* Supports the day-to-day operations and reporting of premium and regulatory compliance audits within the Enterprise Risk Management team.
* Conducts policyholder premium audits to ensure accuracy of premium billing, collection and application; performs regulatory compliance audits and maintains effective cross-departmental quality assurance methods, processes and best practices.
* Conducts historical review of premium transactions, including compliance with contract terms and analysis of calculated versus reported data.
* Develop reporting packages detailing the results of premium audits and actively participate in close-out meetings.
* Foster strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved with the premium process; billing, collection and application.
Regulatory Compliance Audits:
* Participate in Regulatory Compliance Audits of internal processes and Third Party Administrators.
* Prepare audit reports including root cause analysis of observations and findings and propose remediation plans.
* Contribute to the communication of audit results to internal and external stakeholders.
* Assist in the development/updating of process documentation and standard operating procedures.
* Research and develop best practices to increase operational efficiencies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and/or Related Experience:
* Bachelors Degree (BS/BA) in Accounting, Finance or Business Management
* 2+ years of accounting or audit experience
* CPA/CIA desirable
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Robust written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce and report on complex findings and data.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; including Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
* Excellent multitasking, organizational and project management skills
* Ability to interact and influence all levels of staff and management
Reliance Standard Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal state or local laws.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.