* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
* 3-5 years Group insurance or financial service industry administration experience required.
* Must have a general knowledge of insurance administration practices, benefit administration and enrollment operations,
* Excellent project management experience with demonstrated end-to-end results is required.
* Superior service, diplomacy and problem solving skills are required.
* Effective oral and written communication skills are required.
* Must be self-motivated, organized and results oriented.
* PC proficiency, including MS Office Suite products as well as the ability to become proficient on required internal system applications on a timely basis. Strong Excel experience is required.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative sales-type environment.
* Excellent people skills, ability to develop strong working relationships with other departments and with outside vendors
* Ability to display and use excellent discretion and judgment.
* Must be able to maintain confidential information.
Reliance Standard Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal state or local laws.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.