Redfin is a new kind of real estate brokerage, and our Concierge service offers top notch listing support to attract buyers and sell homes faster. The Redfin Listing Concierge team brings the expertise needed to manage every aspect of our client's home prep and staging to get the best possible results.
As a Concierge Manager, you're responsible for building and maintaining exceptional Listing Concierge teams. You'll be responsible for their growth and development, driving performance, and acting as an escalation point for issues. In addition, you will continue to have a light concierge load to maintain your expertise in processes.
* Manage a team of Listing Concierges, providing project management advice and client interaction expertise as needed.
* Recruit and train new team members: we're always looking for new talent and need to make sure we are staffed appropriately to satisfy demand.
* Manage team's performance and hold them accountable to Redfin's current service offering
* Work with outside vendors and internal Redfin employees to support the growth of the business.
* Complete listing preparation assignments as the primary Concierge on a small number of transactions to maintain knowledge and expertise.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Knowledge of Interior Design and Project Management is required.
* Familiarity with technology including email, computers and smartphones. You are not afraid to jump in and learn and adopt a new system
* Experience in leading and developing a team
* Ability to interact and build relationships with all levels of management, associates, industry peers, direct reports, and clients.
* Familiarity with using metrics and data to assess performance
* Customer service background is preferred
What We Offer:
* Competitive compensation package with a salary, bonuses and restricted stock grants
* Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
* Covered business expenses
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We're excited to get to know you and hope you're ready to give this opportunity everything you've got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.