- $77,290.00 -184,960.00/year*
1103 Market St
HIRING SOON! We're not hiring yet, but we will be in touch as soon as a position is available
Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor. As a full-service brokerage, we combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. At Redfin, you'll have team support from start to finish for every deal, plus powerful tools that streamline your workflow and give you a competitive edge. If your passion is serving customers in a collaborative, tech-savvy environment, join us.
As a Redfin Real Estate Agent covering the Reading/Allentown markets , you'll be out in the field, working within a territory as a full-time employee with benefits and a career path. We'll be there every step of the way, providing a steady income and reimbursement for major expenses so you can start earning money from day one.
* Meet all your clients through Redfin or by referral-no prospecting required
* Build relationships with buyers while sharing your expertise to help them navigate their home purchase
* Receive hands-on training and mentoring in programs designed to support your success
* Benefit from a full team of support staff responsible for scheduling, coordination, and the closing process
* Use our custom-built online and mobile tools to access the latest market data and manage your transactions, client information, and more
* Promote into a senior agent role based on performance
Skills & Experience
* Real estate license (required)
* Customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Knowledge of your local community
* Enthusiasm for learning new tech tools
What We Offer
* Compensation Package: Base salary, transaction bonuses, activity pay, and 401(k)
* Rewards for Top Performers: Increased bonuses, stock, and an annual international prize trip for top-producing agents
* Zero Agent Fees: We cover MLS dues, association fees, marketing, mileage, mobile phone, computer, and other costs that can total more than $28K per year
* Health Insurance: Choose from various full-family medical, dental, and vision plans with low out-of-pocket expenses
* Paid Time Off: Three weeks of paid vacation, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leave, and flex days
* Career Advancement: Paid training and continuing education, as well as opportunities to move into other roles at Redfin
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Associated topics: broker, home, house, housing, listing, real estate agent, residential, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...