Internal Sales Development Representative - Media
Compensation: $106,820.00 - $108,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
RRS is a technology-enabled healthcare information services company.Our mission is to improve the patient experience through the secure transfer of protected health information.RRS is a fast-growing company using technology to accelerate the sharing of critical healthcare data.RRS is headquartered in Media, PA and services clients nationwide.
About the Job
RRS is currently seeking qualified candidates for an open Internal Sales Development Representative position at our Media, PA headquarters. The ideal candidate will be motivated, detail-oriented and a problem solver with excellent written and oral communication skills.
This role will support RRS sales initiatives through innovative sales tools and digital marketing efforts. The position will ensure consistency of the RRS brand and messaging across all public channels.
- Respond and engage with inbound leads and inquiries.
- Deliver support to ensure teams are fully equipped with effective sales tools.
- Manage the process of creating sales materials and branded products.
- Identify key players, research and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to begin sales cycle.
- everage important events to drive positive recognition of RRS
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and documentation.
- Work with sales team members to grow a specific sales territory and support the acquisition of new clients.
- Assigned additional duties and tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Experience within the healthcare information services industry
- Proven business development success through effective use of essential sales tools
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a sales team
- Strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
This position requires candidates to participate in a drug test and criminal background check.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...