- Reckitt Benckiser
125 Janelle Blvd
As the Consumer Insights Manager (Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements) you will work with key leaders in Marketing as well as cross functional teams including Trade, International Expansion, Medical and R&D teams. Ensure the voice of the consumer is an integral part of delivering business results. RB's Consumer Insight Managers serve as independent \"consultants\" to the brand team, with a seat at the table owning your business ensuring the consumer is front and center of everything we do. A Consumer Insights Manager is a trusted advisor who is data-driven, objective, adaptable, questioning, and insatiably curious. The ideal candidate should also be a strategic thinker who is familiar with the business. Our vision as a Consumer Insight team is to ensure the consumer is at the heart of everything we do, and that Consumer Insights is a strategic, commercial partner to the business.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of end-to-end market research plans covering innovation through activation on the Schiff Wellness Institute Team (Vitamin, Mineral and Supplement brands). You will be a proactive consulting partner, working independently to the marketing and cross functional teams in interpreting market research results and contributing to in-market action plans because of specific research and analytical projects.
* Acts as voice of the customer to business teams.
* Contributes to the development and deployment of innovative approaches and best practices in market research.
* Proactively acts as a business consultant to identify core issues, knowledge gaps, prioritizes needs/resources and identifies insights needed to make sound business decisions.
* Demonstrates an in-depth and technical understanding of both basic and advanced methodological principles and analytical techniques and is adept at using them to drive superior decision making.
* Able to independently develop, prioritize and manage a broad portfolio of projects and analyses.
* Demonstrates strong skills in communicating with and persuading others. Written presentations and documents are concise and impact the key business issues being addressed.
* Independent management and ownership in all business planning & execution, innovation pipeline, and reviewing business objectives with marketing, to develop, manage, and execute research plans and the overall strategy of the brands and market
* Drive consumer based, strategic innovation pipeline by building upfront consumer learning into innovation process to ensure all new ideas are developed to deliver on consumer needs. Take ideas through to validation stage and ultimately deliver winning packaging and communication to ensure in-market success
* Bring best in class communication and equity building effectiveness support. Provide input and feedback to creative briefs and copy development for TV and digital; recommend & execute appropriate research plans to explore and validate creative.
* Partner with marketing trends lead, trade marketing, international expansion team and business insights to identify, communicate and action against relevant category trends.
* Partner with marketing and ecommerce leads to proactively build and drive consumer driven ecommerce strategy
* Provide high quality support to business partners in interpreting market research results and identifying both articulated and unarticulated needs and opportunities, contributing to practical action plans following research
* Plan and manage the market research budget
Knowledge and Experience
* Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree (MBA, MMR, Masters) preferred
* 7+ years of progressively complex consumer insights experience
* Demonstrated experience with research tools and techniques across the spectrum of new product development through post launch tracking (e.g., ideation, concept development/testing, segmentation, volumetric estimations, pricing, ad/promo testing, tracking, trial and usage studies).
* Demonstrated experience with interpretation of complex problems, data/analysis gathered from a variety of sources and ability to deliver superior solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to identify and deliver value-add insights within tight deadlines.
* Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of professionals with varying levels of market research knowledge and experience.
* Working knowledge of syndicated/custom panel data as well as standard syndicated data services such as Nielsen/IRI, Spectra, etc.
* Strong understanding of basic and advanced principles of experimental design and analysis across both quantitative and qualitative research.
* Strong understanding of marketing, retail and financial principles.
* Fast paced - Ability to thrive in a quick moving environment and are comfortable working within the grey space where steps aren't clearly defined. Can see the grey space as an opportunity for you to make an impact.
* Self-Starter - Will take initiative, practice good judgment and can work independently.
.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...