- Responds To Customer Calls Emails For Service Requests And Incidents
- Coordinate Crisis Conference Calls
- Contact On-Calls And Escalate As Needed.
- Open Service Request And Incident Resolution Scripts
- Complete Basic Support Functions Such As: Password Reset, Opening Incident Tickets Moving Files.
- Respond To System Alerts And Escalate As Required
- Perform Tape Library Responsibilities Including Labeling, Storing, Changing Tapes, And Offsite Preparation
- Record Activities In The Operations Turnover Log And Tracks All Problems That Occur During Assigned Shifts.
- Must Be Flexible In Work Schedule To Provide 24x7 Shift Coverage, Rotating Between Days, Nights And Weekends With Occasional Holidays
- Required Skills And/Or Product Knowledge:
- Strong Customer Focus With A Desire To Exceed In Customer Service.
- Strong Organization Skills And The Ability To Work On Many Tasks Simultaneously In A High-Pressure Environment
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, Including Strong Verbal, Written Communication Skills And Excellent Listening Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills With An Emphasis On Resolution Of Complex Technical Problems
- Demonstrated Ability To Quickly Understand Complex Systems
Associated topics: intern, phone, product support, representante de servicio al cliente, representative, service agent, service specialist, support, system support, tsr
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...