- Rainbow Shops
1103 Market St
Rainbow USA is recognized as one of the fastest growing junior, kids, plus, and petite, specialty apparel retail chains and has grown to over 1,000 retail stores! We have multiple retail lines that pride themselves on their impeccable customer service, strong customer loyalty, and fashion forward apparel. The company has been privately held and debt free since 1935. Since 1980 Rainbow has grown from 32 locations to currently 1100 stores nationally. Rainbow USA is a progressive and rapidly growing retail organization that consistently thrives to open 60 retail store locations each year.
Looking for Career Growth? 60 Stores a year means 4-5 NEW Districts and 1 NEW Region a year.
We are seeking friendly, high energy, customer oriented, fashion forward managers with a retail background to join our winning team!
Shoe Coordinator - This is our entry level management position, which will allow you to learn our business, while giving you the skills to operate one of our stores. At least 6 months experience as a department manager in a retail store is required
* Excellent ability to train and motivate staff
* Able to handle multi-tasks
* Friendly and courteous with a positive attitude
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Able to organize and prioritize work
* Must be punctual
* Must be organized
* Must have great attention to detail
* Must be a team-player
We offer great compensation and benefits package, and room for professional growth and development.
Associated topics: account management, costume, manner, outlet, retail management, sales associate, sales management, selling, showroom, solitation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...