1103 Market St
The Project Manager is a strong leader for large-scale, complex multi-discipline installations involving instrumentation, data management, and automation system solutions within a Clinical Laboratory environment. The Project Manager adheres to a prescribed project Management Standard of Work following guidelines from PMI and exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action for implementation and issue resolution.
* The Project Manager role is to facilitate the customer installation project from the initiation phase through the closing phase. This will include the following activities:
* Participate in pre-installation meetings with BCI Sales partners and the customer.
* Conduct pre-installation meetings and work with the Hospital laboratory facilities personnel and the laboratory team members to develop the project timelines.
* Execute professional project planning using effective oral and written communication.
* Provide flawless implementation execution while monitoring the timelines throughout all phases of the project.
* Maintain and present the current task list at each meeting.
* Communicate periodic updates to the primary Stakeholders
* Act as the single point of contact ensuring the streamlined communication between the customer and BCI.
* Manage BCI resources -both personnel and inventory to maintain the schedule
* Facilitate lessons learned sessions throughout all phases of the project
* Provide superior post installation follow-up and issue resolution
* B.S. Degree with 3 to 5 years of Project Management experience with proven track record in managing projects, and be able to provide examples and project artifacts, ie. Communication Plans, Project Plans, Risk Plans, etc.
* Degree in Project Management a plus, not required
* PMP Certification or PMP eligible (real life project experience that counts towards qualification to sit for exam).
* Proven excellence in communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
* Ability to influence and collaborate across business functions.
* Advanced understanding of Diagnostics or Healthcare Industry with heavy emphasis on Laboratory Regulatory environment.
* Must be willing to work out home based office.
* Must be willing to travel domestically at least 80% of the time (based on the need of the position).
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* Excellent presentation and/or facilitation skills.
* Excellent organizational skills
* Possess clear, concise and accurate written and verbal communications.
* Possesses strong skills in problem solving and conflict management.
* Ranks high in the following leadership Anchors:
* Integrity: follows through on commitments. Reads situations quickly and accurately; acts promptly and communicates appropriately with transparency and trust.
* Utilizes critical thinking: Deals with complex concepts comfortably; is knowledgeable, capable and agile. Effectively copes with change and deals with ambiguity
* This position has a 50 pound lifting requirement.
* Good driving record required
* Prefer background in Medical Technology and work experience
* Familiarity with Standard Laboratory Practices, including Quality Control, record keeping, and regulatory requirements (CAP, CLIA, COLA)
* Highly Flexible and self-motivated.
* Entrepreneurial thinking.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...