- Radian Group
- $95,660.00 -139,760.00/year*
1103 Market St
This role will be working as part of ESQA team specifically for focusing on software automation test implementation and execution.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Creates and Maintains automation framework and automation scripts, works with Senior automation engineer and development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable test automation functions.
* Configure test environments and executions for different types of applications, monitor acceptance / regression tests results and distribute test reports.
* Maintain and optimize the automation framework to handle larger scale under load and stressful conditions for performance tests.
* Maintain automated regression suites/packages to be compliant with changing requirements and features
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* General knowledge of all areas listed below is critical. While expertise in each area is not required for the role, an understanding of how the following technologies work together is important.
* Creating, managing and owning QA Automation environments
* Experience with GUI Testing ( Selenium is a must ).
* Familiar with HP Quality Center and CA Agile Central (Rally) and/or JIRA
* Building tests / testing software with tools that include Python, Java, Perl, Java Script and Shell Scripting - ability to write testing code
* Java/Studio, C#, .NET, SQL Server and VB scripting
* CI tools (Jenkins, Bamboo)
* Eclipse, IntelliJ, TestNG
* VMware or other virtualization technologies
* - GUI automated tools such as Selenium, UFT
* Performance profiling and monitoring tools
* Source control systems, Git, BitBucket, or similar
* Soap UI
* Frameworks or products for automated bulk comparison of source and target for data loads to verify data completeness and correctness preferred
* Testing to verify schemas and data objects after deployments and data in dashboards & reports
* Ability to work during the Fall semester is required.
Education: Student currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is required.
Location: 1500 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to ...@radian.biz.
Apply Apply Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Quality Assurance Jobs
* QA Tester Jobs
Associated topics: back end, c c++, devops, java, matlab, php, sdet, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...