- Radian Group
- $78,445.00 -130,350.00/year*
1103 Market St
Job Description Develop and maintain reporting and analytics to support operational performance tracking. Provide ad hoc analysis and research as input to data management and process improvement initiatives. Incumbent will have the ability to highlight trends and patterns to identify and communicate potential opportunities and issues to management.
What you will do:
* Design and maintain reports and analysis using SAS/SQL, Microsoft Excel, MicroStrategy and other business analysis software. Participate in the preparation of regular reporting and research projects on Origination and Enterprise Content Management.
* Manipulation of large data files (e.g., SAS, Access, Excel, etc.) to identify trends, make business recommendations, and to provide data extractions to business partners.
* Pro-actively contribute to the data management process through effective data research and analysis. Lead and contribute to cross-functional project teams with a focus on improving data quality, reporting accuracy, and efficiency.
* Create analytical presentations and communication of strategic business findings to management.
* Support and lead efforts to automate manual processes through the use of VBA and SAS
What we are looking for:
* The successful candidate will have a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3-5 years industry experience
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and data management skills. Ability to digest vast amounts of data, manipulate it, and identify correlations though a variety of statistical techniques
* Proven ability to distill large amounts of data into analysis that can be easily interpreted by management.
* Mortgage industry experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
* Key competencies in: critical thinking, problem solving skills, and planning and organizing work
* Experience with SAS and/or other data analysis software (SQL, MicroStrategy, etc.) Data mining and predictive modeling experience is preferred
* Excellent presentation skills (including oral and written) and ability to create meaningful management reporting
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* High-level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Access
* Ability to work independently and accurately with a high regard and attention to detail
Other Position Parameters:
* Work in a team environment; balancing and prioritizing requests from multiple managers and departments within Radian
* Exceptional time management skills
Prior Work Experience and Education:
* 5 - 8 years of related work experience
* Bachelors Degree required
Location: 1500 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to ...@radian.biz.
Apply Apply Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Research Analyst Jobs
* Operations Analyst Jobs* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...