Job Description Assist in maintenance of the assigned financial systems.
What you will do:
* Assist with daily/monthly/quarterly maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrades of the assigned financial systems * Assist with report development and report maintenance of the assigned financial systems * Assist in managing audit requests for financial systems as needed * Liase with IT and financial systems users as needed * Other duties as requested.
What we are looking for:
* Accounting or finance degree * 5-8 years of experience in a financial area of a company, preferably accounting operations * Strong knowledge of automated enterprise financial systems
Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to understand automated financial systems-how they work, what they should do and ability to talk to the financial users who use them. * Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively. * Ability to communicate with both IT and Finance people. * Very strong self starter
Prior Work Experience:
* Technical: 5 - 8 years
Education and Credentials:
* Required: Bachelor's Degree, Concentration in Accounting or Finance
* 1500 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to ...@radian.biz.