As a Radian Co-Op your work functions will include support, testing, reviewing and creating knowledge, reviewing and helping troubleshoot application issues in codebase. Will be part of a growing team whom are responsible for Level 2 and 3 support for an expanding set of Radian MI and Services related applications. The chosen applicant will be troubleshooting Java, C#, and other platforms issues, create application synthetics, debugging application events, researching data anomalies, create, and update knowledge in a team environment. The candidate will learn under the auspices of a mix of Developers and Support technicians.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide application support and maintenance * Create new knowledge Base Articles and curate existing articles to improve application support and maintenance process * Contribute to the research and resolution of problem/incidents * Assist with the transition of applications into the application support and maintenance group.
* Current study of Computer Science coupled with a mind for troubleshooting. * Learned experience in a development team, visual Stage usage, understanding of tools used to monitor applications and web browsers. * Ability to follow support documentation. * Familiarity of SDLC and Agile methodology is helpful. * Basic knowledge of problem tracking systems such as ServiceNow, SLA's, supports playbooks, CMDB, support severity matrixes.
Skills and Abilities:
* General knowledge of system administration, testing, and debugging a plus. * Academic disciplines in application development principles such as OOP. * Full attention to: details, interpersonal skills, problem solving are this candidate's makeup. * Strong personal drive to learn in a fast-past environment is what Radian is seeking.
* Currently enrolled in a college/university program with a concentration in Computer Science.
Location: 1500 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to ...@radian.biz.
Apply Apply Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Technical Support Jobs * Computer Technician Jobs