Loading some great jobs for you...
IQVIA? is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are currently seeking a high-impact leader for our IQVIA Technologies Go-to-Market Strategy Team?
The global GTM Strategy team has been established to help drive some of the most critical initiatives impacting our business today. Partnering with global and regional business leaders, our team is called on to provide strategic GTM guidance and leadership for a range of initiatives impacting IQVIA Technologies?. The team develops GTM strategy, approach and execution plans for solutions, integrated offerings, differentiators and acquisitions.??We are looking for a seasoned, versatile GTM Strategy Associate Director, who can dive into details while maintaining a strategic mindset.
- Develop GTM strategy, approach and execution plans for selected IQVIA technology solutions, integrated offerings, differentiators with the Commercial Owners and Product Team
- Develop GTM strategy for acquisitions and execute integration plans
- Use your understanding of IQVIA?s business strategy, product portfolio, customer use cases and organizational structure to develop strategies and plans
- Help define and prioritize customer segments and targeting
- Drive price rationalization in collaboration with Commercial Leaders and regional sales teams
- Lead critical workstreams of strategic initiatives sponsored by the most senior levels of IQVIA
- Develop and maintain an understanding of competition
- Provide input back to Delivery and Product teams to continually improve our product offerings based on customer feedback, competitive initiatives and commercial/GTM teams (for selected offerings)
- Quickly identify and diagnose issues, risk or gaps and escalate as appropriate to ensure the team is effectively supporting the business
- Analyze and determine insights from key business drivers, trends, and operating metrics by translating data into insights and action
- Bachelor?s degree and 10+ years of experience in GTM Strategy or Management Consulting with increasing leadership responsibilities
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Strategic thinker with a deep understanding of business-to-business technology sales and organizational practices
- Hands-on person capable of working and getting outcomes produced in a matrix organization
- Strong financial, analytical and communication skills with a focus on presenting actionable information
- Knowledge of any/all of the following: Life Sciences, SaaS products, technology buying personas and value propositions
- MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of sales systems and tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Advanced problem-solving skills for difficult to complex issues
- Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
- Proven ability to succeed in a dynamic & demanding environment to meet critical deadlines
- Experience in global roles; understand cultural sensitivities and time zones preferred
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical skills to support the development of a business case/plan and assess financial viability
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to simplify complex concepts into digestible frameworks or messages
- Able to collaborate effectively across business functions and with different stakeholder personalities
- Able to navigate and drive alignment in a complex global organization
- Experienced in program management
- Eagerness to flex with the needs of the business to take on new challenges
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities.? Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA?s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Loading some great jobs for you...