- QTC Management
- $56,196.67 -117,070.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
Under direct supervision, the Medical Records Expeditor is responsible for completing routine medical records office work such as scanning, organizing, and filing medical documents. Communicates with government agencies, regional offices, and QTC personnel to obtain and/or send medical records data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review the case management system to identify outstanding reports and diagnostic results
* Communicate with medical offices and diagnostic facilities to obtain reports
* Upload diagnostic results received to the case management system
* Appropriately process Date of First Draft (DFD) signed reports in the case management system
* Prioritize all requests from the client to expedite delivery of a case
* Proactively notify Quality Assurance (QA's) regarding the availability of uploaded and signed reports for high priority cases
* Process faxes received
* Other projects and duties as assigned
* Organized with the ability to multi-task and perform with a high sense of urgency and follow through
* Adaptable with the ability to follow a standardized workflow
Education and/or Experience:
* Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...