- $94,810.00 -139,430.00/year*
1103 Market St
A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
* Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
* Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
* Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
* Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
* Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
* Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
* Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
* Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of:
* Vulnerability management principles applied in the support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities;
* Contributing new intellectual capital through deep knowledge and direct professional experience in a subject matter area or technical domain within vulnerability management;
* Translating overall strategy by leading or managing others and performing work with significant independence;
* Influencing others both internally and externally through building and leading a large team or complex project, or multiple teams or projects, within the sub-pillar team; and,
* Building and maintaining complex programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy.
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities with, and a proven record of success in:
* Directing impact to the identification, control and reduction of the attack surface;
* Delivering inventory data, vulnerability data and metrics to other NIS team and IT operations;
* Collaborating with Threat Intelligence, red team, incident response to drive swift remediation on high risk vulnerabilities;
* Building out, supporting or maintaining inventory of internal and external assets and name space;
* Executing, coordinating, and documenting network discovery scans and vulnerability scans for operating system and database assets;
* Crafting different types vulnerability reports manually or through tools to drive remediation;
* Engaging IT operations as needed to driving remediation of vulnerabilities;
* Aggressively but tactfully communicating the right priority to reduce risk and support PwC internet reputation;
* Supporting other Cyber Security teams sharing inventory and vulnerability information;
* Engaging project stakeholders as needed to help drive remediation of vulnerabilities on infrastructure before new applications or updates go live;
* Collaborating with other IT groups on monthly patching, non-patch vulnerability remediation, vulnerability exception review;
* Performing ad-hoc vulnerability scans and reports;
* Interacting with all levels of management, external bodies, stakeholders, and policy holders including senior leadership;
* Transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, Forensic tools; - Understanding of security technology operational industry standards;
* Contributing to a central technology service organization;
* Navigating a matrix organization; and,
* Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Associated topics: attack, identity access management, idm, information assurance, information technology security, malicious, phish, security officer, violation, vulnerability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...