- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
A career within Delivering Deal Value services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional areas such as Information Technology, Operations, Human Capital, Health Industries, and other back office functions.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Operations Management/Research
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in operational M&A and Divestitures, including pre-deal operational due diligence, integration and separation planning and execution, synergy and cost savings analysis, with extensive knowledge of two or more of the following functional areas: Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Operations, and/or Sales and Marketing.
Demonstrates proven success in developing client relationships while providing the highest quality client service, which includes the following:
* Building strong, collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment;
* Seeking diverse views to encourage innovation and high performance, and demonstrated ability to coach staff, including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
* Delivering significant business results that reflects strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative;
* Identifying and addressing client needs: build, maintain, and utilize networks of trusted client relationships;
* Managing effectively resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and status updates;
* Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences;
* Facilitating working sessions of medium to large sized groups; and,
* Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...