A career in our SAP Finance practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. In joining our finance team, you'll work with our clients to transform their finance function and processes by leveraging SAP applications to enhance their core transaction processing and reporting competencies ultimately strengthening their ability to support management decision making and corporate strategy.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines * Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors * Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities * Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications * Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria * Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team * Responsibility for management of engagement financials * Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
* Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven expertise and understanding of SAP FICO applications based solutions, including:
* Selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the SAP product suite achieving on-time and on-budget delivery; * Developing new market-differentiated SAP solutions and leading proposal development efforts.
Demonstrates proven consulting expertise of assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP application packaged solutions and improving financial business processes.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with directing and leading client engagements within the SAP product suite, emphasizing technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
* Developing, designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an SAP environment; * Designing, building, testing and deploying SAP FICO technical solutions, emphasizing RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development.
Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities and success as a team leader: leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Associated topics: 3pl, distribution, inventory, meat, plastics, purchase, sap, subcontract, supplier, warehouse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.