A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our Proposals Development team supports PwC's consulting teams in marketing and sales proposals. You'll support the writing and editing process for proposals, thought leadership initiatives, sector specific leadership agendas and other marketing initiatives.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
* Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
* Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
* Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
* Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
* Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
* Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
* Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
* Focus on building trusted relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
PMP certification and/or other related project management certificaitons.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success managing account teams through competitive proposal processes in the following areas:
* Developing proposal strategies and value propositions;
* Analyzing and evaluating competitive landscapes;
* Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
* Managing projects and operations within a global environment including working with off-shore teams, resources and/or vendors, emphasizing standard operating procedures; and,
* Delivering compliant, professionally produced proposals within stakeholder defined timeframes.
Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs, managing multi-resource engagements including the following:
* Using work plans to manage day-to-day execution, proactively asking for assistance, and effectively communicating with impact across all levels;
* Researching and analytical skills and the ability to pull out relevant data/information and provide synopses for stakeholders;
* Operating in a fast-paced and a flexible (global) environment with a wide range of stakeholders;
* Providing value-added recommendations for off-shore staff optimization; suggestions for process optimization/improvement; and identification and integration of optimal industry-standard practices;
* Working in a teaming environment and building relationships/collaborating effectively with stakeholders at all levels;
* Thriving in a fast-paced matrixed organization, working with a sense of urgency and being agile in an ever-changing global environment;
* Managing relationships with service providers, including monitoring goals, Service Level Agreement priorities and deadlines;
* Generating and maintaining metrics reporting (i.e. volume and utilization reporting, meeting, service trends and budgets);
* Project and deadline management skills; and,
* Working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Google suite including Docs, Slides and Sheets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.