A career in our Flexibility Talent Network practice will focus on directly supporting our client engagement teams by attracting qualified candidates for short term or defined period opportunities. This unique career option provides an alternative to year round employment for people who are looking to pursue meaningful experiences or responsibilities outside their time with PwC.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Working with our Private Company Services Personal Financial Service practice will provide the opportunity to help private companies with a range of business advisory needs such as audit, tax compliance, and planning to help improve their operational efficiency and to free up time that can be spent focusing on business strategy. Our team helps our clients develop, design and implement plans to achieve their personal wealth goals and ensure maintenance for future generations.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Additional Educational Requirements:
Job seekers must demonstrate all of the minimum requirements are met for CPA licensure per respective state regulations
Minimum Years of Experience:
Certified Public Accountant [or commitment to pass CPA exam before being promoted to Manager and thereafter obtain CPA licensure], Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
Considerable knowledge of consulting with high net worth individuals on some of the following areas; financial planning, wealth transfer planning, business succession planning or trust and estate work.
Proficient technical skills with Form 1040 for High Net Worth individuals and Form K1 production and compliance. Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.