- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
A career in our Energy Resources and Utilities Enabling Technologies practice, within Industry and Functional Apps services, will provide you with the opportunity to build secure and new digital experiences for customers, employees, and suppliers. We focus on improving apps or developing new apps for traditional and mobile devices as well as conducting usability testing to find ways to improve our clients' user experience. Our team helps clients transform their business through enabling technologies across marketing, finance and operations in the functional areas such as Maximo and PowerPlant.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
* Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
* Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
* Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
* Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Responsibility for management of engagement financials
* Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success, directing efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing Maximo applications-based solutions, including the following: - Participating in the improvement of business processes, including leveraging Maximo application modules; - Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients in the Power and Utilities Sector; and, - Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors; and, - Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation, answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff, and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in one or more Maximo application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including: - Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in a Maximo environment; - Leading team in designing, building, testing and deploying Maximo; - Understanding the Maximo Business Solution for Work Management, Asset Management and Supply Chain with a focus on Electric and Gas T&D utilities; - Utilizing and applying data conversion, Maximo configuration / customization, Integration leverage the Maximo Integration Framework, Maximo Technical Architecture including code migration, environment management, performance and code management; - Identifying and addressing client needs, building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement, communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections, preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor; - Understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Associated topics: care, endowment, market, marketing, newspaper, policy, principle gift, public relations, regulatory, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...