A career in our Customer Service practice, within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability. Our team helps organisations improve their customer interface, service delivery, and middle and back office operations. We use customer insights and market analytics to help our clients make smarter decisions, integrate products and services, and optimise their customer operations to enable sustainable growth.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
* Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
* Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
* Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
* Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
* Share relevant thought leadership.
* Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
* Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) of relevant experience in the Financial, Healthcare, Federal or Products and Services Industries
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and understanding of, and success with contributing or managing specific workstreams of client engagements that involve, the following areas:
* Transaction lifecycles of Financial, Healthcare, Federal and Product and Services products;
* Financial operations, including the financial close, planning and forecasting processes;
* Operations and administration of Financial, Healthcare, Federal , Product and Services businesses;
* Data and systems interactions including IT tools and technology;
* Documentation and the identification of key controls within the transaction lifecycle; and,
* Statutory Reporting, GAAP or IFRS requirements.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with utilizing tools and techniques to contribute to the delivery of financial effectiveness strategies for global, financial service clients .
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with working collaboratively and independently to address client needs by:
* Actively participating in client discussions and meetings;
* Communicating a broad range of offered consulting services;
* Managing engagements;
* Preparing concise, accurate documents, including utilizing PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients; and,
* Maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader by:
* Creating a positive environment;
* Monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations;
* Respecting the work-life quality of team members;
* Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner;
* Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues;
* Answering questions and providing direction to less experienced staff; and,
* Developing, writing, presenting and facilitating discussions on strategy to all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.