- $83,100.00 -38,680.00/year*
1103 Market St
A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development. - Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances. - Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions. - Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas. - Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations. - Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders. - Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
* Leading service adoption and operations teams to guarantee that security technology solutions are ready for global use;
* Managing project and related functions, and of NIS in general, that is applied to integrate and drive the execution of strategic priorities;
* Establishing thought leadership at the NIS and firm-wide level in the project management area;
* Establishing and leading the NIS business strategy and plan;
* Influencing others through leadership interactions with external clients, within NIS, across functions, and with Internal firm services leadership;
* Establishing the strategic direction for Security Transformation and leading teams to execute against the strategy;
* Building and maintaining relationships across the network of firms to effectively deliver Security Transformation activities on behalf of NIS;
* Understanding security technology at an enterprise and solution level; and,
* Executing tasks aligned to Security Transformation with autonomy.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader, emphasizing the following areas:
* Engaging business and technology stakeholders at all levels to gather long term goals and requirements;
* Mapping long term business requirements to complex security architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, SABSA, Zachman etc.;
* Designing and building security technology solutions aligned to a global central service environment;
* Working in security engineering with enterprise security technology;
* Working to transition technology from a local focus to a central technology service organization;
* Working in a complex, matrix organization; and,
* Working with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skill sets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...