- $66,980.00 -101,330.00/year*
1103 Market St
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace. It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. In joining our recruiting team, you'll identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging and hiring the most promising college students from campus and university. You'll build on campus relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
* Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
* Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
* Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
* Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
* Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
* Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
* Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
* Focus on building trusted relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates considerable knowledge of, and/or proven record of success with, the development and execution of an on-campus recruiting strategy, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
* Leading recruiting activities for large, complex, active recruiting sources - competitive recruitment at these sources require consistent attendance at college or university events, elaborate presentations and networking events, and established faculty relationships;
* Understanding and utilizing recruiting-related systems, technologies and protocols; and,
* Performing recruiting activities consistent with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices.
Demonstrated and proven extensive ability as an On-Campus Recruiter including but not limited to:
* Branding and marketing the firm as an employer of choice to attract and identify talent on campus;
* Managing relationships with faculty, career centers and students at assigned schools;
* Developing and maintaining continuously a pipeline of talent resulting in large volumes of hiring per school;
* Building and managing candidate flow through the utilization of recruitment technology, such as a CRM and/or ATS, to collaborate with talent acquisition peers, maintain compliance with firm and government policies and protocols, and, report progress/results to firm leadership;
* Screening and qualifying entry-level job seekers across a broad range of positions/business units to recommend to candidates appropriately;
* Acting as consultant, collaborating with an assigned firm Partner (Firm Relationship Partner or \"FRP\"), to build long-term, strategic sourcing plans at a complex College or University;
* Maintaining working relationships with Client Service (Assurance, Tax & Advisory), business recruiters, and HR colleagues, keeping them informed and appropriately involving them in on-campus recruiting activities; and,
* Developing and managing the budgets for active recruiting sources.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...