- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace. Our Marketing and Public Relations team is responsible for PwC's external media relations and social media strategy. As part of our team, you'll help with social media account management, media relationship management, and identifying new and emerging opportunities for the Firm.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development. - Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances. - Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions. - Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas. - Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations. - Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders. - Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
As part of the External Communications Team the Director of Digital Channel Strategy will lead a team that defines the strategy and drives the evolution of PwC US' owned digital communication channels and social media strategy. This person is an experienced digital strategist, storyteller and channel manager with the ability to translate communications programs to work in the digital world, with the ability to create a metrics driven, strategic approach that will help define success.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Additional Educational Preferences:
Results-oriented professional with at least 8 years of digital/social media and integrated communications experience, with knowledge of running digital and social channels.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
* Implement channel strategy for PwC's external owned digital communication channels, metrics, KPIs, working model, and running the team operations;
* Partner closely with communications leads to plan and execute a content and platform strategy that drives high engagement by creating and defining a working model with the rest of the team to understand how they can plug into these channels for their plans, driving integrated communications efforts;
* Serve as digital storyteller and editor in chief for all content to make sure we deliver quality, clarity, consistency and alignment to PwC's business and reputational goals;
* Manage and oversee a team that writes, edits, designs social content to align with PwC's voice, and establish standards and processes to deliver a high quality of content to support business objectives across the team;
* Manage and grow the company's social media profiles and presence, creating/optimizing a channel strategy for each social network to advise regional and corporate communications leads on how they utilize these channels in ongoing programs;
* Oversee an integrated editorial calendar for each channel;
* Develop and evangelize KPIs and reporting methodology for channel metrics in a dashboard format that facilitates sharing of insights;
* Work in partnership with the external communications, marketing, creative, brand teams as well as key business partners to deliver integrated communications programs that create targeted, impactful, and measurable results;
* Work with business and marketing partners to set a budget and a paid strategy for each social channel in line with our KPIs and goals;
* Establish relationships and processes with the broader External Communications team and content owners across the organization to align roles and requirements, solidify content and evolve the various channels;
* Collaborate with Marketing and Brand to make sure there is alignment of activities and to identify synergies;
* Demonstrate continuous current knowledge on web/mobile design trends to continually upgrade digital experiences;
* Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics and make improvements accordingly;
* Stay updated on industry trends and adjust content and channels strategy as needed;
* Demonstrate experience with channels management and content distribution, both owned and paid;
* Demonstrate experience with integrated strategic planning across social media channels, influencer marketing, paid media, and earned media specifically for B2B corporations;
* Demonstrate experience in editing, managing and creating content for a variety of communications platforms;
* Demonstrate proven experience managing teams and processes to deliver efficient output and results;
* Demonstrate a broad understanding of the conventions and 'industry leading practice' of social media platforms;
* Demonstrate intimate knowledge and understanding of SEO and Analytics;
* Demonstrate a distinct understanding of web/mobile UX/UI design and testing;
* Collaborate with UX/UI teams to define modern, highly engaging digital experiences;
* Demonstrate familiarity with Salesforce Social or other content management systems;
* Demonstrate knowledge of basic design and development criteria including responsive vs adaptive sites; and,
* Work with all range of communications apps and platforms (e.g. PowerPoint, intranets, collaboration tools, social listening, blogs, video, photography etc.).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Associated topics: business, community, endowment, marketplace, policy, presale, principle gift, public, stewardship, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...