1103 Market St
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
As an Experienced Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
* Prepare deliverables
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
* Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
1 year + of client facing Advisory Consulting experience.
We are looking for highly motivated Appian/BPM Developers to lead and execute the build out for large Digital Transformation projects.
* Business process management (bpm) tools
* Web services
* Design and implement BPM based solutions using Appian BPM software
* SAIL forms design, process design, SQL & Stored Procs, Service Backed Records, and proficient in Appian UX guidelines
* Work with key client stakeholders to define business processes
* Gather functional and technical system requirements
* Setup client side architecture, install software, and configure for high performance and scalability
* Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life-cycle
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong problem solving and design skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...