- Publicis Worldwide
- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach. We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries. We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business
transformation in today's world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients' needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients' brands.
Web: www.publicishealth.com - Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth
About Digitas Health
Digitas Health is the Agency of Now: the first global connected-health agency, purpose-built for marketing today. Digitas Health specializes in helping health brands navigate a complex and shifting media environment to create deeper, more relevant connections with their consumer and professional customers. With offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco, and London, it is a member of the world's largest healthcare communications network, Publicis Health. As a member of this elite network, Digitas Health is also a member of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR000#######), the world's third-largest communications group, second-largest media counsel and buying group, and a leader in digital communications.
Web: www.digitashealth.com - Facebook: www.facebook.com/digitashealth - Twitter: www.twitter.com/digitas_health
We're searching for a Director of Account Planning who can assist their teams in uncovering breakthrough customer insights, help our teams to turn them into big creative marketing ideas, and identify high-impact opportunities for developing innovative approaches. You'll push the frontier of how marketing can evolve to meet the needs of the ever-powerful consumer.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
* Proactively determine where and how in-depth insight about the consumer's attitude and behavior can help make the client's marketing more successful
* Identify relevant marketing program implications
* Drive insight into the company new business process
* Translate existing customer insights into relevant marketing program implications
* Apply innovative research and listening methodologies to create relevant, breakthrough customer insights
* Partner with our cutting-edge primary researchers, internal analysis group and client data/research organizations to maximize their work's customer insights
* Apply Digitas Health's Branding approach to marketing program development
* Lead team brainstorms that efficiently produce breakthrough insights
* Create demand for account planning's contribution by demonstrating its impact
To qualify, you'll need:
* Four year degree (thinking/writing intensive discipline Master's preferred)
* 7-9 years of experience in marketing and/or strategic services organizations such as an advertising agency account planning department, brand consultancy, consulting firm or large strategic planning group
* Qualitative research expertise applying innovative qualitative research techniques
* Familiarity with interpreting and applying quantitative research
* Ability to discern customer insight and \"human truth\" from mounds of data
* Passion and empathy for the customer's perspective
* Ability to challenge the team to uncover \"what's in it for the customer\"
* Exceptional writing and communication skills
* Ability to quickly gain the trust of clients and internal team members at all levels
* Relevant web experience
* Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Note: This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. May be expected to perform other duties (or functions) as assigned.
Not all applicants will be contacted. PHCG is an equal opportunity employer.
No vendor/agency solicitation please.
Associated topics: ad, advertise, alumni, analyst, market, marketing, media, public relations, relation, relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...