Publicis Health is the world's premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health's mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology-for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, Payer Sciences, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy, and Verilogue.
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is the strategic media planning and buying agency within Publicis Health, and the only global media agency solely dedicated to the health and wellness space. Our mission is to define moments along the health journey, and equip people with the tools and communications they need to make healthy decisions.
PHM's core is made up of franchise and enterprise AOR relationships with some of the largest clients in the world. We also partner with Publicis Health and Groupe creative agencies to support large client brand assignments in health and wellness. By leveraging a centralized pool of health and wellness cross channel experts, we have the ability to drive business results for our clients worldwide.
Our core capabilities include:
Business Intelligence and Performance
Cross-channel planning and buying
Paid and Organic Search
In this newly created role, you will immerse in both the operational and media capabilities within PHM. With this exposure, you will have a front row seat to the inner workings of an award-winning agency and gain a holistic view of the process that delivers top notch media solution to one of our biggest clients. Our coordinators play an integral role as the internal day-to-day contact for all things related to workflow and process for integrated projects within the agency as well as client deliverables.
* Understands agency process, knows how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
* Familiarity with and adherence to agency financial/operating procedures and policies
* Organizes budgets, bills, expenses and other financial measures in Excel
* Broad but basic knowledge of the brand, category, and media channels
* Continuously learning technology
* Adheres to agency process
* Knowledge of competitors
* Research on category, competitive data, therapeutic areas as needed and effectively yet concisely communicate research results
Tactics and Execution
* Diligently and flawlessly execute on assigned projects
* Closely supports client brand team by implementing process on a job-by-job basis through routing projects, managing timelines, tracking against estimates, status updates, contact reports etc.
* Assists with the creation of project estimates and project plans via a cross-capability collaborative approach
* Works with account team to execute plan tactics, design and organize PowerPoint presentations, coordinate internal meetings
* Administrative duties assigned such as meeting set up, booking travel, processing expenses, etc.
* Develops strong and positive working relationships with project management, creative, finance, other departments
* On point for organizing and inventorying project-related assets on web-based server
Experience & Qualifications:
* Passionate for self-development
* Demonstrated passion in marketing or communications
* Generous, purposeful, innovative, fearless and authentic
* A strong communicator with attention to detail and coolness under pressure
* Harness fundamental business writing skills
* Desire to be a subject matter expert and believe in being the champion for both your agency and your client's brand
* Digitally savvy, interested in leveraging tools/software from previous academic and professional experiences, as well as learning new tools/software to execute efficiently and effectively
* Solutions oriented and resourceful
* Graduate with bachelor's degree
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.