- Public Health Management Corporation
- $78,445.00 -158,170.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
The YVLifeSet specialist is responsible for providing services to address the needs of young people 17-21 who are transitioning out of care and need individualized skill development and support to transition successfully into adulthood, specifically obtaining and maintaining safe and suitable housing, continuing their education, learning independent living skills, obtaining and maintaining employment, building a support system, and remaining free from legal involvement.
The YVLifeSet specialist provides individual services to 8-10 young adults in the home and community setting to assist the young adult with transition to adulthood, meeting a minimum of one time per week face to face with the young person and providing additional support via phone, text, or in person as needed. When indicated, a YVLifeSet Specialist may see a young person daily to ensure safety and stability. Additionally, the YVLifeSet Specialist is directly responsible for all interventions associated with a specific young adult and their family. This includes case management and collaboration with external key stakeholders and referral sources, such as probation, child welfare workers, therapists, etc. The specialist conducts ongoing assessment of the young person's needs from a strength focused, solution-based perspective and develops service plans on a monthly basis. The specialist also documents all service contacts with the young adult within the timelines required by the organization. The specialist is expected to attend all meetings related to the young adult and/or family with the purpose of gathering information specific to intervention development and advocating in the best interest of the young adult's long term stability. The specialist is on call 24/7 (rotating on-call at night and on weekends) and expected to respond in person at any time when it is determined to be necessary by the Team supervisor, clinical consultant and program director. In addition, the specialist is expected to attend and actively participate in individual and team supervision sessions and trainings and to follow up and/or implement feedback and recommendations received from the team supervisor, program director, and clinical consultant. The specialist is expected to adhere to all ethical and legal guidelines, including confidentiality and mandated reporting.
* Master's degree in field of social work, psychology, or related field preferred. Bachelor's degree in social services with one year related experience in counseling and or case management is required
* Candidates should also possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail, the ability to maintain a flexible schedule, the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and excellent written and verbal skills.
Associated topics: adult, behavioral healthcare, counselor, disabilities, field, hcpc, insights, lmsw, mental, rww
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...