- Public Health Management Corporation
- $51,680.00 -72,960.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
The mission of the Bridge is to decrease substance abuse, promote recovery and healthy lifestyles, and encourage successful community involvement among adolescents by providing a continuum of services to address the client's physical, psychological, educational, vocational and spiritual needs.
Our Core Values:
* Safety First!
* Everything we do is treatment!
* Respect others and ourselves!
* Demand excellence in everything we do!
* Walk the Talk!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervise approximately 3-5 staff
* Review all potential admission information.
* Respond to referrals anytime during the day or night or weekends by text/email.
* Represent youth in court.
* Review all new admission files that staff create.
* Ensure all new admissions are entered into our electronic system.
* Be the point person for all insurance issues.
* Provide monthly or bi-weekly case management to approximately adolescents who are still in residential treatment and their families, depending on each family's individual needs.
* Provide bi-weekly or weekly in-home case management to approximately adolescents who have been discharged and their families depending on each family's individual needs.
* Make contact with client families within two weeks of admission to the Bridge.
* Conduct initial home checks within 30 days from admission for clients to ensure safety of the client's home.
* Complete a Family Resource Assessment to help identify the case management and aftercare planning needs of the residents and their families.
* Help client and his family establish linkages to appropriate community resources and activities to assist the family in supporting the client's recovery.
* Develop relationships with community based organizations throughout the city.
* Serve as Family Court Liaison for clients on residential caseload who have mandatory court appearances. Present court report provided by the resident's counselor to the judge.
* Work closely with assigned counselor for the caseload, tracking treatment progress and increasing involvement with the cases as they grow nearer to discharge
* Participate in family sessions for residential clients, facilitated by assigned counselor as necessary for discharge preparation.
* Develop formal aftercare plans within 30 days of admission with input from the counselor, family and the client.
* Ensure that all aftercare plans include the following: outpatient counseling, school or vocational training, employment and/or mentoring program, crisis plan.
* Ensure that youth are accessing all services outlined in the aftercare plan; revise aftercare plan as needed.
* Assess potential young men for admission into the residential person.
* Complete initial insurance reviews prior to admission.
* Hand out initial information to all departments within 1 hour of admission.
* Complete assessment and release paperwork within 24 hours of admission.
* Enter information into registry system within 24 hours of admission.
* Put chart together with all information and give to supervisor within 24 hours of admission.
* Spend time at court establishing relationships with referral sources to obtain admissions.
* Work closely with supervisor on how to market the program to obtain referrals.
* Participate in weekly departmental meetings and staff meetings as required.
* Participate in weekly supervision meetings with supervisor.
* Participate in weekly clinical supervision with Clinical Director and counselor.
* Participate in clinical family therapy based supervision bi-weekly.
* Complete appropriate documentation for all services provided.
* Maintain PHMC data base census and service data for continuing care caseload.
* Be open to any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* BA and at least two years of direct relevant experience or a Master's in social work, family therapy, or related field.
* Must be organized and efficient
* Knowledge of high risk youth, family systems and substance abuse.
* Must have a car and valid driver's license.
* Sensitivity to racial, cultural, and economic differences.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as a team.
* Daily travel to court, homes and other resource locations throughout the city.
Associated topics: business development, case manager, case management, development, liaison, project, program development, program management, project development, project management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...