- Public Health Management Corporation
- $31,770.00 -45,970.00/year*
1103 Market St
The Mail Room Clerk reports to the Conference Center Manager within Real Estate & Facilities and is responsible for operational activities related to management of the mail room.
* Maintain professional presence in mailroom during PHMC business hours (8:30 am to 5:00 pm). Includes insuring coverage by coordinating lunches, deliveries, conference center set-up, scheduled and unscheduled time off to meet the coverage needs of the mail center
* Responsible for opening/closing duties of Mail center, PHMC Caf?, Lower Mezzanine, and employee break areas. Includes securing/unlocking doors for Mail center, PHMC Caf?, LM sliding security doors. Powering down coffee brewers and draining dishwashers
* Daily processing of PHMC outgoing mail by operating metered mail machine. Includes basic user operation, troubleshooting service issues, running reports, effectively maintaining cost centers, management of supply inventory, maintaining acceptable meter levels by checking funds weekly or submitting fund replenishment requests as needed
* Process PHMC inbound mail by accurately identifying, sorting, and delivering to department mail stations on each floor. Includes timely, daily pickups and delivery of interoffice mail
* Orchestrate and maintain package deliveries from commercial carriers, local couriers, or USPS. Must execute proper chain of custody by logging all deliveries, communicating receivables to staff, keeping storage area accurate, clean, and organized. Must effectively demonstrate ownership of inventory supplies and packages by routinely rotating inventory, and proactively question unclaimed packages
* Must be able to assist with lifting and moving packages or supplies, 60 lbs. or more.
* Required to make local deliveries or special errands by foot or public transportation by schedule or as needed
* Must facilitate the monthly pickup of PHMC HQ, HIPAA bins by shredding vender, as well as weekly monitoring of bin volume levels. Exchange bins, if needed
* Maintain, report, create, execute, and close Facility work orders related to mailroom operations. Includes completing work orders with attention to detail, adhering to established SLA's and learning proper use of work order software
* Support PHMC Caf? operations pertaining to replenishment of coffee supplies, monitoring of latte machine function, daily audits of silverware and mugs, initiate service and facilitate service calls when needed
* Collaborate with PHMC Conference Center Manger and take primary support role in all Conference Center floor sets. Responsibilities include monitoring daily seminar room schedules, operating movable wall systems, moving and lifting seminar room furniture, including the breaking down, set-up, moving of seminar tables, presentation risers, loaded table dollies, chair stacks, and 'break out' furniture
* Must be able to work and execute floor sets within short windows of time, should be adaptive to changes in floor sets and scheduling. May be asked to work evenings, weekends, or special occasions to meet expectations and objectives of PHMC and its affiliates
* Must be able to lift 80 lb. seminar tables to load and unload from table dollies, multiple times in a work day or within a single floor set
* Maintain stock of lightbulbs, placing orders when needed, as well as replacing lightbulbs when needed per monthly inspections
* Maintain vendor relationships with USPS, UPS, FedEx, Heaven Sent, Iron Mountain and Neopost related to daily deliveries, package pick up, material needs (packing slips, envelopes, etc.) postage machine maintenance and shred bin delivery and pick up schedules
* Assist departments and programs with needs related to the Concourse level (access, moving boxes to and from the concourse, searching for items i.e. files, etc.)
* Assist with additional projects as needed
* Able to work independently and multi-task
* High emphasis on interpersonal and telephone communication
* Organized attention to detail
* Multi-tasking and problem solving
* Confident writing and reporting
* Team and service orientated approach
* Outlook, Excel, Work Order System
* Friendly & courteous
* Comprehend and execute floor plans
* Mailroom/ postage meter operation, Shipping & Receiving
* Fast paced Customer Service environment
* Interact across all levels of multi-layered, Non- Profit organization
* Conference room support and furniture setups
* Facilities and operations
* Mail center experience required, experience working in a human services organization preferred, facilities experience preferred, experience working in a fast paced environment preferred.
* Associate Degree preferred, minimum of a high school diploma required
* Salary is commensurate with experience* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...