- Public Health Management Corporation
- $51,530.00 -72,960.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
The mission of the Bridge is to promote recovery, healthy lifestyles, behavior management, and encourage successful community involvement among adolescents and adults.
Our Core Values:
* Safety first!
* Everything we do is treatment!
* Respect others and ourselves!
* Demand excellence in everything we do!
* Walk the talk!
* To implement the recovery process as defined by The Bridge/Villa's program goals and philosophy. Provide individual, group and family therapy.
* Assess person seeking treatment by completing bio-psychosocial evaluation and assessment.
* Work with person seeking treatment to complete all intake forms.
* Provide individual, group and family therapy on an as needed basis and complete appropriate documentation.
* Participate in supervision meetings.
* Complete chart work in persons file, computer database, and maintain to meet all standards. This includes, progress notes within 7 days, treatment plans, recovery plans, plan updates, aftercare plans and discharge plans along with follow up notes.
* Alert Clinical Director/Outpatient Director to any current or potential behavior/medical problems of clients.
* Maintain continuous record of all contacts, events, and progress toward accomplishment of goals as stated in persons Recovery/Treatment Plan.
* Work nights and weekends as needed.
* Be open to learning and applying new therapeutic techniques.
* Provide approximately 3 group therapy sessions per day.
* Masters Degree in counseling or a related field and related experience.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Knowledge of Trauma Treatment, along with Mental Health Treatment modalities.
* Preferable if trained in EBP's such as CBT, TF-CBT, DBT
* Knowledge of drug and alcoholism and other addictions as well as co-occurring disorders.
* Ability to use therapeutic skills essential to assisting people in process of recovery.
* Competence in individual, group therapy and family intervention.
* Ability to serve as a role model.
* Must have Driver's License and vehicle.
* Availability to work at different locations in Philadelphia.
* Hours are approximately 12pm to 8pm Mon-Friday.
* Commensurate based on education and experience.
Associated topics: adult, casework, domestic, family, lcsw, lmsw, npho, outreach, social, social worker
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...