- Public Health Management Corporation
- $101,000.00 -72,960.00/year*
1103 Market St
The Development and Outreach Manager, reports directly to the ChildLink Director. This position is responsible for coordinating and providing and coordinating training and development activities for ChildLink staff. This position develops and maintains program procedures that information training and on-going staff development. The Development and Outreach Manager will coordinate, organize, document, report and monitor all pre-service, orientation, in-service, and annual required training. The Development and Outreach Manager participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures affecting ChildLink staff. The Development and Outreach Manager identified, coordinates and attends outreach events and maintains relationships with external partners and referral sources. This position works closely and collaboratively with staff from the Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services (DBH/IDS), Teaching and Leaning Collaborative (TLC) and the Office of Child Development and Early Learning (OCDEL) to ensure that program policies, procedures and trainings are compliant with local, State and Federal policies and practices.
* Develop and maintain all written ChildLink policies and procedures.
* Develop, organize and directly provide training, and as needed, coordinate trainings by others for ChildLink staff to address:
* Pre-service and required annual trainings
* Orientation to the early intervention service system including the purpose and operation of the State and Local Interagency Coordinating Councils (ICCs).
* State and County polices and procedures
* Duties and responsibilities of the early intervention system and service coordination
* Methods for working with families utilizing family-centered approaches to encourage family involvement and consider family preferences
* Principles and methods in providing services in the natural environment.
* The fiscal operations of the early intervention service system and specific funding sources.
* MDE and IFSP development
* Quarterly Reviews
* Transition Planning
* Problem solving
* Conducting meetings and facilitating teams
* Instruct and assist staff in documenting information into PELICAN and the ChildLink EIP data system as needed
* Develop and maintain methods and measures to evaluate competencies of staffand assist in developing training plans for individual staff
* Maintain expertise and conduct ongoing training in service coordination and supervisory best practices.
* Provide, and as needed, coordinate all TLC required training including scheduling, documentation and information exchange about ChildLink staff between TLC, DBH/IDS and ChildLink.
* Maintain records, present reports and make presentations as required.
* Develop outreach plan to increase number of new referrals
* Utilize social media to promote the program
* Identify, coordinate and attend outreach events
* Attend all meetings and trainings as required.
* Complete other duties as assigned.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated skills with computers and electronic reports
* Excellent use of Power Point, Excel and other software such as Survey Monkey and Web Casting for use in training and reporting
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple tasks at the same time
* Develop and keep current ChildLink procedures
* Conduct regular in-service trainings on planned topics
* Ensure that all new staff complete all service coordination required pre-service and annual training
* Participate in providing and coordinating training in collaboration with TLC
* Develop and maintain all training materials and resources
* Develop and provide training schedules with times and locations in a timely manner
* Maintain accurate and detailed training logs for all persons receiving training
* Facilitate the setting-up and breaking-down of all training sites, including refreshments for trainees
* Develop and maintain resources for speakers and training topics
* Develop and maintain adequate and appropriate training materials and hand-outs for trainees
* Provide written reports on training activities
* Minimum of five years of experience required in providing training and in developing written training materials. Experience in developing procedures and implementing policies required. Experience working with electronic and automated data systems. Other experience preferred in related areas such as planning scheduling and organizing activities such as conferences and seminars for workshops and events.
* Bachelor's Degree required with specific and relevant expertise in training and/or other areas in policy and procedure development and implementation.
* Commensurate with education and experience.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...