- Public Health Management Corporation
- $51,680.00 -72,960.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
Provide intensive case management and behavioral assessment services for identified chemically dependent Adult Probation and Parole Department (APPD) involved DAP participants in need of behavioral health care services.
Responsibilities: are to include, but are not limited to:
* Case management services include: resource coordination, monitoring of participant attendance at behavioral health treatment programs, tracking and reporting participant data to AMP Clinical Coordinator, developing recovery plans and document service provision to participants within specified timeframes as set forth by program management and/or funders.
* Work closely with the APPD to maintain strong communication and case coordination through case conferencing, intervention and meeting reporting requirements.
* Maintains weekly contact with participants (combination of face to face and/or phone depending on participant progress in the program)
* . Monitors client progress in treatment and other social services through ongoing communication with identified service providers.
* Identify and prioritize community resources and facilitates linkages with psychiatric, social, vocational, medical, housing, recreational, forensic, and drug/alcohol systems for the coordination of services to meet the clients' needs.
* Travel throughout Philadelphia to meet with participants including at treatment facilities and recovery houses and attend weekly court hearings.
* Documentation of participant service provision within 24 hours of service completion.
* Complete progress reports for submission to court as needed.
* Complete behavioral health assessments/evaluations for identified participants
* Engage client support network including family members and providers to assist in determining appropriate recommendations for continuity of care.
* Collaboration and attendance at meetings with AMP staff, public defender, district attorney, court personnel, and behavioral health care providers.
* Maintain participants' records in accordance with agency standards, managed care and licensing requirements.
* Participate in group/individual supervision, Forensic Services and PHMC meetings and trainings as requested.
* Coordinate and communicate with other programs within and outside the PHMC to foster a collaborative team approach.
* Monitor appropriateness of participants' level of care and advocate for change if needed.
* Coordinate participants' legal status with courtroom staff.
* Must have knowledge of behavioral health services and Philadelphia social services and resources.
* Must have knowledge of substance abuse and mental health.
* Must of knowledge of the criminal justice system including collaboration with probation
* Excellent public speaking skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to meet timelines
* Excellent oral and written communication skills including use of computer technology.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Three to five years' experience in providing services related to substance abuse treatment, mental health treatment, and case management.
* Experience in providing services to individuals involved with the criminal justice system and work in criminal justice settings.
* Experience in conducting Behavioral Assessments a plus
* Bi-lingual a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in related field including psychology, social work, education.
* Commensurate with education and experience
Associated topics: disabilities, field, forensic, lmsw, mental health, msw, outreach, rww, sickle, social
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...