- Public Health Management Corporation
- $105,360.00 -158,170.00/year*
1103 Market St
Through a partnership between Public Health Management Corporation and Congreso de Latinos Unidos, Congreso Health Center provides primary health care, health promotion and wellness services. The center's comprehensive and educational approach encourages patients to make well-informed decisions regarding the management of their health. A bilingual, bicultural staff delivers services to the West Kensington community in both Spanish and English.
The Clinic Clinical Director will oversee the daily clinical operations and coordination of the primary health care services at Congreso. The Clinical Director will be responsible for implementing effective leadership and developing management strategies that maximize effectiveness, efficiency and productivity in the provision of primary care, including continuous quality improvement and protocol development. As Clinical Director, this position will serve as the primary representative representing the clinical perspectives at meetings. This position will partner with the SHS Quality Manager and Nursing Network Consultant to facilitate Quality Initiatives within the Clinic as needed. This is a full-time position reporting to the Managing Director of Health Services.
* Assumes first line leadership responsibility and accountability for managing the delivery of patient care and ensure that the clinical needs of patients are met
* Oversee the daily clinical operations according to the mission, strategic plan, policies of Specialized Health Services
* The Clinical Manager orients, supervise and evaluate primary care professionals and support staff
* Responsible for the annual staff evaluation process.
* Coordinate and provide primary care services to target population
* Develop and oversee staffs schedules and staffing patterns for primary care services at the center
* Conduct monthly (or as needed) management staff meetings
* Coordinate mandatory and continuing education programs for staff
* Maintain confidentiality of clinical records in accordance with HIPAA regulations
* Advance the nursing profession and role of advanced practice nurses in medically underserved areas through advocacy and other professional activities
* Serve as liaison between the nursing center and senior management staff ensuring open communication between PHMC and the practice at all times
* Participate in regularly scheduled administrative/management meetings
* Conduct quality improvement conferences, record audits and data management activities
* Assist in data collection, program evaluation and clinical assessments of services
* Promote a culture of safety and quality by ensuring continuity and consistency in the implementation of established standards, protocols, policies and procedures
* Ensure that Quality initiatives are integrated into center and partners with Quality to identify any action plans
* Perform other tasks as directed
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Sensitivity to issues of diversity and experience with racial minorities preferred.
* Strong leadership and communication skills required, must be flexible and have a positive attitude.
* Extensive knowledge of current health care needs and issues of children, adolescents and adults.
* Ability to collect adequate client data, conduct a physical exam, interpret physical findings and manage or refer patients as conditions or protocols dictate.
* 5+ years clinical experience.
* Experience with a diverse and underserved population in an urban setting.
* Experience in ambulatory primary care, community health and/or behavioral health required.
* Supervisory experience preferred.
* Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies or
* Masters of Science in Registered Nurse Practitioner studies
* Board Certified
* Licensed by the State of Pennsylvania
* Commensurate with education and experience.
Associated topics: administrative coordinator, administrative officer, administrative staff, assist, associate, beverage, operation, operational assistant, records management, support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...