- Public Health Management Corporation
- $51,680.00 -72,960.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
Provide case management and behavioral assessment services for identified AMP participants in need of behavioral health care services.
* Provide case management services to chemically dependent program participants involved in the criminal justice system.
* Case management services include: resource coordination, monitoring of participant attendance at behavioral health treatment programs, tracking and reporting participant data to AMP Clinical Coordinator, developing recovery plans and document service provision to participants within specified timeframes as set forth by program management and/or funders.
* Travel to various police districts throughout Philadelphia to attend court hearings and meet with program participants.
* Complete progress reports for submission to court.
* Complete behavioral health assessments/evaluations for identified participants
* Identify community resources to support participants' recovery efforts and make referrals as appropriate.
* Coordinate activities with other members of the AMP court program including public defender, district attorney, court personnel, probation department as well as behavioral health care providers.
* Maintain participants' records in accordance with agency standards, managed care and licensing requirements.
* Participate in AMP staff meetings, Forensic Service meetings and trainings as requested.
* Coordinate and communicate with other programs within and outside the agency to foster a collaborative team approach.
* Monitor appropriateness of participants' level of care and advocate for change if needed.
* Coordinate participants' legal status with court room staff.
* Must have knowledge of behavioral health services and Philadelphia social service programs.
* Must be able to conduct group sessions and display knowledge of substance abuse and co-occurring concerns
* Excellent public speaking skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to meet timelines
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Working knowledge of DSM-IV and co-morbidity
* Working knowledge of forensic population
* Bi lingual fluency a plus
* Experience in behavioral health services. Must have experience with substance abuse treatment and case management services.
* Ability to facilitate educational group assessments.
* Minimum of two to three years of professional experiences working within the criminal justice system.
* Experiences in providing case management services to chemically dependent forensic population a plus
* Experiences in courtroom presentation a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in related field including psychology, social work, education and two (2) years of direct participant contact and/or drug and alcohol setting, preferred.
* Commensurate with education and experience.
Associated topics: business development, case manager, development, development manager, liaison, manage, office manager, project, program management, project management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...