The Technical Lead is responsible for intermediate level set up and operation of small to large-scale audiovisual systems in a hospitality environment while ensuring complete customer satisfaction. This position reports to an Operations Manager, Operations Director, or Director of Event Technology.
Key Job Responsibilities
* Responsible for accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of intermediate audiovisual equipment.
* Troubleshoot technical issues and resolve problems quickly as they arise.
* Complies with all Company security and safety measures.
* Ensures equipment is secure from theft and/or damage when in use.
* Provides excellent service and strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external customers.
* Be a leader, mentor and coach for other Technicians on PSAV's Delivering World Class Service philosophy.
* Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
* Meets with guests on site to ensure that their needs are met and the equipment setup is working properly.
* Monitors events and checks in on customers throughout the day.
* Understands and fosters the hotel/client relationship.
* Understands the technical aspects of the job and demonstrates advanced operational ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with equipment and software issues.
* Anticipates equipment challenges and changes in a timely and professional manner.
* Understands company processes, follows procedures and completes systems entry and paperwork accurately.
* Uses the equipment sheets to determine the equipment scheduled for set up and for strike.
* Interacts with other staff and outside vendors for equipment.
* Increases revenue by utilizing floor up-selling techniques.
* Work with clients to finalize invoices.
* As needed, work within PSAV systems and applications
* High school diploma required. Associate's degree is preferred.