Registered Nurse - Cardiology Services (full-time/days/10) - Walla Walla, WA
Providence Health & Services
Healthcare - Nursing
1212 Middle Waitsburg Rd
Loading some great jobs for you...
Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) (Cardiology Services, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Medical Group in Walla Walla, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care needs for patients.
* Provide safe, effective nursing care in a clinic setting.
* Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate through the American Heart Association (AHA)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* Recent clinic and/or acute care RN experience
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Medical Group is the largest medical group in Walla Walla, serving greater Walla Walla in southeast Washington state. Our internists, family practitioners, specialists and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient ? one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.