Providence is calling a Janitor (Heritage House, Night Shift, 0.4 FTE) to Providence ElderPlace in Seattle, Washington.
We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all ? especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
This is a part-time position which will include a schedule of Friday and Saturday from 11pm-7am.
In this position you will:
* This position will be located at Heritage House at the Market in Seattle
* Respond to resident and staff requests posted in maintenance log.
* Report unsafe conditions in resident apartments and/or building/facility to supervisor.
* Assist in maintaining preventative maintenance schedules.
* Assist with routine maintenance and repair of building, equipment and improvements, also assist with repair and moving of furnishings and fixtures.
* Maintain and/or oversee repair of facility equipment; ensure equipment is functioning properly and staff are trained appropriately in use of equipment.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* High School graduate or General Equivalency Degree (GED) equivalent
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Familiarity with janitorial and minor repair techniques, electrical, security, heating and cooling systems
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Heritage House at the Market provides assisted living in the heart of the Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle, Washington. Heritage House offers private apartments, nursing services and a rich quality of life to seniors in a vibrant urban environment.
Associated topics: animal care, clean, custodial, custodian, feed, house cleaner, housekeeping, janitor, sanitation, sanitize
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.