DCS Program Maintenance Manager - Little Creek, VA
* Provide management and oversight of all DCS/DDS programs.
* Lead the team designated to oversee the management of programs.
* Provide onsite hands-on supervision, coordination and execution of all program specific requirements.
* Provide management and oversight of the designated programs ensuring all technical specification are met or exceeded.
* Oversee the installation and testing of advanced submarine technology.
* Evaluate deficiency correction and sustainability of submarine and submersible systems and components to include U.S. Navy quality assurance programs.
* Provide necessary mechanical and technical support while working alongside other Government agencies on common project deliverables.
* Ensure that during Transition-In that there will be minimum service disruption to vital Government business and that there is no service degradation during and after transition. All transition activities will be completed within 10 days after contract start.
* Provide Transition-Out support when required by the Government. Accomplish a seamless transition from the incumbent to incoming contractor/Government personnel at the expiration of the contract.
U. S. Citizenship, DOD Personnel Security Clearance at Secret level. Prior Military experience preferred.
HS Diploma or equivalent + 10 years related experience or BA/BS + 4 years related experience or equivalent:
* 10 years of experience with U.S. Navy submarines or submersible platforms OR
* 10 years of experience with submarine mechanical and electrical systems or components OR
* 10 years of experience with electrical or mechanical systems OR
* 4 years of experience of knowledgeable about Naval quality assurance programs OR
* 4 years of experience and knowledgeable about NAVSEA 9290 requirements
* Experience with supply chain or inventory management.
* Must be able to embark, operate, and maintain test support watercraft and experimental vessels in the open-ocean or restricted waters to support tests.