Prestige Care and Rehabilitation of Edmonds is seeking an organized and dedicated Central Supply Coordinator to join our team. We are a beautiful modern skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with a state-of-the-art therapy center, bistro style dining, modern patient rooms and a fantastic team to work with!
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Responsible for scheduling all nursing staff. Also responsible for printing and downloading of orbits labels. In charge of ordering all nursing supplies, OTC's, and office supplies. Will keep all logs for quality assurance meetings. Works with Director of Nursing and Staff Development to ensure the nursing department day to day operation runs smoothly.
* Schedule nursing staff as needs of facility require
* Fills shifts when needed
* Responsible for all nursing inventory ordering a invoice processing
* Responsible for OTC inventory and ordering
* Places office supply orders as needed
* Checks daily labor to make sure it stays where budgeted
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Must be able to read written direction, comprehend verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
* Must be capable of performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must be able to type 50 wpm and have related experience at a level necessary to accomplish this job
Prestige Post-Acute & Rehab Center - Edmonds
Our new center, Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab Center ? Edmonds, is more than 48,000 square-feet. It features a fireplace, bistro and beautifully decorated common areas.
A large, modernized rehabilitation gym, including high-tech therapy equipment and a training center for activities of daily living, help our interdisciplinary health care team deliver high-quality, compassionate post-acute rehabilitative care to patients recovering at the center. Our goal is to help patients recover and smoothly transition from the hospital back to home and community. Our dedicated staff and providers help to measure recovery journeys every step of the way to make sure you or your loved one is receiving the right level of care. We assist in helping individuals return home with an active, independent lifestyle.
Prestige Care in about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an \"employee,\" you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage? HSA/FSA accounts? Employer paid group life and AD&D insruance? 401(k) plan with company match? Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays? Employee Assistance Program? Commitment to career development and continuing education? Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement? Flexible scheduling? Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!*Benefits may vary by location
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.