- Precision Health Economics
- $150,470.00 -150,470.00/year*
1103 Market St
We are proud of our approach to client services and are excited to share this opportunity to be part of our growth and make a difference for our clients.
Are you a trusted strategic, business advisor to marketers and other partners?
We at ETHOS Health Communications translate the science of medicine into high-level strategy and tactical execution. With a track record of long-tenured relationships with major bio-pharmaceutical companies and leading bio-technology firms, we hold a leadership position in the delivery of strategic scientific and medical communication and training solutions for our clients, but this is where you come in.
* Your clear and consistent communication style forms positive relationships with clients.
* You have a can-do attitude and are flexible to handle multiple clients projects while maintaining a cool outlook under tight deadlines.
* First class organizational and time management skills who loves handling budgets and status reports.
* With your personable and professional nature, you have fun at work and love working with a team.
* You have the confidence to work independently and clients trust your work.
Here is the Day to Day View:
* Building up your team by celebrating successes, listening to them, learning, improving from mistakes, and sharing information with other teams along the way.
* Growing existing client relationships, and handling rapidly growing business opportunities by interpreting market dynamics, scientific information, clinical and preclinical data. Interpreting and acting on business metrics and financial information.
* Helping clients define and achieve their business goals, preparing annual strategic and tactical plans for each client, and individual campaign/project plans throughout the year.
* Contributing to ETHOS' profitability through good management, understanding revenue generation and recognition.
* Bachelor's degree
* Five (5) years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing or medical affairs or medical communications agency experience
* Advanced degree (PhD, MD, or PharmD) in life sciences, pharmacy, medicine, and/or in management, marketing, or business
Associated topics: biomedical, diet, food, food scientist, healthcare, immunoassay, patient, pharmaceutical, pharmacology, pharmacometrics
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...