At Porch, we are reinventing the way homeowners connect with professionals to get work done on their home. We want to be the company that makes homeownership easy. We need you to help us bring attention to our mission. Are you awesome at link building but looking to expand your scope? Want to grow your managerial skills and create an awesome team?
This is a great role for someone who has done some SEO and link building work before, but who is looking to get more experience. Today this role is all about you, but in the future we're looking to you to lead a team of link builders to grow the link portfolio even more.
* 1-3 years experience doing email outreach for white hat SEO link building
* Must be able to find link opportunities across the web and secure links within a reasonable time frame.
* Design the system that will let you manage link building for yourself and the future team.
* Regular reporting to the SEO Product Manager and key partners on progress and impact of the links built.
* Communicate with writing team to build content that will make it easier for you to solicit backlinks.
* Ownership and pride in your work. Understanding its importance in company success will go a long way.
* You'll have ample opportunities to take on bigger roles, such as leading our entire back link building division in the future - Lead a team of freelancers and contractors to scale your abilities and make your process as efficient as possible.
* You've done link building at scale before. You should have at least a few examples of links you've built to share.
* You're punctual. Deadlines cannot be an option for you.
* You're focused and excellent at research. You know how to stay on task and get the job completed.
* You have excellent grammar/writing skills, english is a natural language for you to write and speak in.
* You stay positive when obstacles arise and work to finish the job.
* Past experience managing operations teams and/or building outsourced operational systems and processes preferred.
Launched September, 2013, as an online home improvement network connecting homeowners with qualified professionals, Porch has grown into the industry leading partner for the home. With more than 250,000 active professionals across the U.S., Porch partners with large retailers like Walmart, Lowe's, and Pottery Barn to provide home services fulfillment for their customers, as well as direct-to-consumer access to more than 160 different home services offerings through Porch.com. Focused on assisting customers at every stage of the \"home journey\" ? including moving in, installations, assembly, repairs and ongoing maintenance ? last year alone, the company facilitated over 2 million home-related projects, generating almost $1 billion in revenue for small business owners and sole proprietors in specialty areas such as plumbing, roofing, electrical work carpentry, and more.
Porch provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.