o At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Marketing Lead within PNC's Marketing organization, you will be based in either Philadelphia, PA., Pittsburgh, PA, or Cleveland, OH or Downers Grove Ill.
We are seeking a Marketing Lead with a strong understanding of asset management to support PNC Institutional Asset Management (IAM). PNC Institutional Asset Management? serves as investment manager and trustee for companies, not-for-profit organizations and retirement plans nationally. A strong focus of this position will be the positioning of solutions offered through IAM including Outsourced Chief Investment Officer (OCIO). Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, Investment Marketing, the Marketing Lead will drive key initiatives to promote IAM, a relationship-based provider of value-added investment, advisory, and fiduciary services and solutions that helps clients better run their organizations. To learn more about IAM's solutions, visit pnc.com/iam.
o Proven ability to create highly successful marketing programs leveraging a broad array of channels including direct marketing, social, digital, print, etc. Work with business and marketing partners to ensure marketing programs and supporting content and collateral are supporting broader business goals, creating a plan for measuring client engagement, setting KPIs, and measuring ROIs.
o Effective decision making skills on complex matters.
o Ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels including senior leadership.
o Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and be able to shift priorities quickly in a changing environment.
o Ability to analyze and creatively problem solve, drive initiatives, and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
o Provide guidance to help ensure IAM's participation in industry conferences.
You will sit within the Investment Marketing team, which is responsible for driving marketing programs for PNC Asset Management Group (AMG). AMG consists of the following:
* PNC Wealth Management? provides tailored investments, wealth planning, trust and estate administration, and private banking to high-net-worth families and individuals. * Hawthorn is one of the country's largest multi-family offices, providing integrated wealth management solutions to ultra-affluent families and individuals. * PNC Institutional Asset Management? serves as investment manager and trustee for companies, not-for-profit organizations and retirement plans nationally. PNC Capital Advisors, LLC, a multi-strategy registered investment advisor, focuses on supporting clients' long-term investment objectives.
As of June 30, 2019, AMG had $294 billion of assets under administration.
o Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to report findings to all levels of the organization.
o Sound understanding and experience of implementation, including management of dependencies and risk factors.
o Strong writing/editorial and communication skills to assist in directing writers and/or working with various partners.
o Ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders.
o Analytical and project management skills.
o Experience with institutional lifecycle marketing programs.
o Maintaining an inventory of sales collateral presentations, fact sheets, brochures, etc.
o Technical skills include social media (e.g., LinkedIn and Twitter), email marketing, and Salesforce.
* Extreme attention to detail.
* Develops and executes integrated, multi-channel marketing plans for one or more customer segments/businesses. * Translates desired business outcomes into strategy and executes marketing programs and activities that may include advertising. sales content and internal communications. Directs and leads multi--functional program teams. * Acts as a point of contact with agencies, third parties or internal business partners to coordinate development and execute on their behalf. Making decisions and ensuring goals are being met. * Administers activities including coordination with legal, compliance, invoicing, budget management and process workflows. * Connects customer analytics and insights to inform and influence improvements program strategy.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
* Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions. * Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Business Analytics - Knowledge of technologies, techniques and practices for the evaluation of business performance data; ability to analyze business performance using advanced statistical methods to justify and drive future business planning decisions.
Business Markets - Knowledge of existing and planned markets and market-related initiatives from the perspectives of the competition, the suppliers, the customer base and the regulatory environment; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Innovation - Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
Marketing Function - Knowledge of the major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the marketing function or department; ability to execute effective marketing plans and strategies.
Marketing Systems - Knowledge of and ability to utilize an organization's marketing information systems.
Products and Services - Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Project Management - Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-###-#### and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at ...@pnc.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.