- PM Hotel Group
- $37,380.00 -60,490.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
1103 Market St
To assist in the effective management and direction of restaurant operations, including quality service, supervision of associates, monitoring of quality and consistency of food production, cost control, and inventory.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
* Assist the Restaurant Manager with personnel functions as directed, e.g. interviewing, training, performance evaluations, resolving problems, providing open communication and recommending discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
* Assist in ensuring that the restaurant complies with sanitation and safety standards for guests and associates. Check that all equipment is in working order. Visually inspect and take action to ensure that restaurant facilities look appealing and attractive to guests. Follow up on work orders so repairs and maintenance of facility are completed on a timely basis.
* Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in restaurant. Ensure that food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications. Interact with guests to obtain feedback on quality of service and food in outlet.
* Document inventory forecast usage and monitor supply so that restaurants are stocked with linen, glassware, silverware, china, and condiments, in order to provide service.
* Abide by all state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages. Oversee serving staff to ensure proper liquor controls are in place.
* Oversee staff to ensure all PM Hotel Group cash handling policies and procedures are followed. Comply with all PM Hotel Group accounting policies in order to ensure compliance.
* Participate in marketing efforts of restaurants, create menu ideas, survey competition and report food trends, and assist in preparation of specials.
* Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
* Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to \"pitch-in\" and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Strong knowledge of Food & Beverage operations and service, wines and preparation techniques. Excellent mathematical abilities in order to determine and track inventory, controls, revenue productions, and other hotel financial statements. Ability to work entire shift standing and moving about in restaurants and kitchen area. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts. Ability to lift/carry weight up to 50 pounds. Ability to push/and pull carts of products weighing up to 150 pounds.
Our customers are what we are about. One of the keys to a positive guest experience is positive interaction with PM Hotel Group staff. It is essential that you remain professional at all times, and that you treat all guests and associates with courtesy and respect, under all circumstances. Every PM Hotel Group associate is a guest relations ambassador, every working minute of every day.
In order to maintain a positive guest and associate experience, your work habits should always meet and strive to exceed hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, punctuality and attendance. You should be adaptable to change in your work area and in hotel procedures with a willingness to learn new skills and/or improve existing ones, have the ability to solve routine problems that occur on the job, and ask for help whenever you are not sure how to do something.
Safety & Security:
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to PM Hotel Group. Every PM Hotel Group associate should adhere to the hotel security policies and procedures, particularly regarding key controls, lifting heavy objects, using chemicals, and effectively reporting safety hazards and safety concerns.
This description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the associate's supervisor.
Furthermore, this description is subject to change, at the sole discretion of the Company, and in no way creates an employment contract, implied or otherwise; each associate remains, at all times, an \"at will\" associate.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, bakery manager, director food and beverage, floor manager, gm, grocery store manager, night shift manager, partner, restaurant operations, store manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...